Speaking on CNBC, Moskow said inflationary pressures seen so far this year such as higher oil prices were transitory and he saw no worrisome buildup of inflation.
The Fed after last week's monetary policy meeting said currently low official U.S. interest rates will be tightened "at a pace that is measured or grad
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power