Richmond Federal Reserve President Jeffrey Lacker, in remarks to a seminar on financial literacy at the Richmond Fed, did not discuss the current economy, although he noted the U.S. central bank's job was to keep inflation at bay.
"The Federal Reserve is charged with conti
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?