The State Bank of Vietnam has widened the trading band by which the dong can deviate from its official daily rate from plus or minus 0.25 pct to plus or minus 0.50 pct, Vietnam News Agency said.
The move aims to boost exchange rate flexibility, Truong Van Phuoc, head of the central bank'
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor