"I have always said that it is improbable I will make it to the end of my eight-year mandate," he said in an interview with France's La Tribune reprinted in the Italian press.
"But as I already said after the World Trade Centre tragedy, it would not be wise to change the manage
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations