One board member said: ``Hasty indication of a long-term numerical target for price stability based on imperfect knowledge would not contribute to enhancing transparency of the conduct of monetary policy,'' the meeting's minutes show.
Another board member said it was ``appropriate to seek measures to en
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor