The two-week repo rate was cut by 25 basis points to 2.75 per cent, 50 basis points below eurozone interest rates, the Financial Times reported.
In an interview before the decision, Zdenek Tuma, central bank governor, said he saw no inflation risk in the near future, while the Czech
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde