The United States has said it will seize all Iraqi assets being held in American banks.
The threat came as Treasury Secretary John Snow launched what he called a "worldwide hunt for blood money".
"The United States calls today upon the world to identif
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro
- Argentinian central bank takes drastic action over currency crisis
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say