He predicted the sub-region's vulnerability to crisis based on the proposed free movement of capital through trading without barriers, which would inadvertently increase financial risks.
Acquah who delivered the keynote at the maiden annual lecture of the Association of Corporate Affairs Managers of Banks (ACAMB) however said t
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank