Slovakia's SME daily newspaper reported Thursday central and Eastern Europe's three biggest countries would probably not meet convergence criteria laid down by the European Central Bank before that date.
The ratings agency said it was particularly concerned about the pace of fiscal reform due to political uncertainty in the three countries that have all seen prime min
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank