Glenn Hubbard, the chairman of the White House Council of Economic Advisers, said in an interview with Reuters on Thursday that Tokyo's package of steps to tackle its bad-loan mess and cushion the economic impact left much to be desired, Reuters reported.
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Philippines central bank launches reorganisation
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot