In the circular, the People's Bank of China asks all commercial banks to print the "Yinlian" mark on a designated position in the lower right front of the banking cards, which are restricted to domestic use. In addition, a holographic anti-counterfeiting mark is also required on credit cards.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde