"So far, no serious second-round effects of past oil price increases have materialised, thanks to moderate wage increases," said Liebscher, who is also a member of the European Central Bank's governing council.
"Still, we are concerned about the significant upside risks to the inflation outlook," he said.
"The past adjustments of
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde