"At some point, we must exit an abnormal monetary policy" that was introduced to cope with severe economic conditions in the past, Fukui said at the Upper House financial affairs committee.
"But modifying the current quantitative easing framework is different from monetary tightening and doesn't point to
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting