The Hong Kong-based newspaper said the gold buying has prompted a booming trade not only in bars, coins and jewellery but also "paper gold", in which the investor does not take possession of the metal, but trades it like other financial instruments.
Trading on the Shanghai Gold Exchange in th
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations