While the World Bank said China's overall economic outlook is buoyed by ``favorable'' financial conditions, the country's leaders should ``rebalance growth'' by changing the pension system, providing more health insurance and doing more to finance education, the report said.
``A shift in government spending from investment to spending o
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations