Speaking to reporters on the Cheju (Jeju) island, where he is attending the 37th annual meeting of the Asian Development Bank. the governor said that if high fuel prices continue, changes to growth figures were inevitable.
He added that the likelihood of interest rate hikes by the United States and the so-called China shock were relatively minor concer
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push