Ahadi said that the main cause of the decreasing value of the money in two decades was excessive printing and distribution of money.
Ahadi added that the government of Afghanistan promised not to demand more than the assets of the Ministry of Finance from the bank.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations