Anatoly Aksakov, deputy head of the Duma committee on credit organisations and financial markets and president of the Association of Regional banks, said that stripping the central bank of all regulatory powers was "no longer being seriously considered".
Delegates from both these organisations
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS