"I have to do a lot for my country, not just something. But being a member of the ruling family has nothing to do with my position, by the way, because I started with the central bank and took so many posts in it," he tells Karina Robinson.
"To introduce a sin
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré