Source: IRNA news agency
Governor of the Central Bank of Iran (CBI) Ebrahim Sheybani on Saturday [24 May] said the CBI had formed an expert committee to supervise the application of banking instructions.
Sheybani told IRNA that the committee comprises legal and banking experts, and will be commissioned to see to it
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré