The State Duma, Russia's lower house of parliament, extended the term of five members of the central bank's board on Wednesday, however. Their tenures had expired on 27 September.
"I think Tatyana Paramonova is a highly qualified, experienced and industrious person, but she has not been good at tackling issues lately, as decisions have b
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Norwegian government recommends Norges Bank retain control of SWF
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says