Srejber was one of six members of the board of governors that sets interest rates, but did not take part in the meeting held Thursday. The Riksbank was due to announce its decision on Friday.
Finance Minister Anders Borg is set to propose Srejber as Swedish representative in the European Investment Bank (EIB) and she was due to begin in a few months if approved.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde