``Enough is enough,'' said Bank of Thailand Governor Pridiyathorn Devakula in an Aug. 7 interview with Bloomberg in Bangkok. ``We see no need to push further with interest rates. That should be enough for this year, if there's not another round of oil increases.''
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor