``By and large the movement in the currency has reflected fundamentals,'' Dodge told reporters Sunday at a meeting of central bankers from the Group of 10 industrialized nations in Basel, Switzerland.
``We've had some weakening of resource prices, so it's not totally surprising that there will be
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde