The central bank had no plan to hike interest rates, but saw a need to make rates more flexible, Guo Shuqing, head of the State Administration of Foreign Exchange, was quoted on Friday as saying.
China would "maintain the basic stability of exchange rate levels, and no matter if that is n
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations