The ECB cut by 75 basis points, the Riksbank by 175 basis points and New Zealand by 150 basis points. Denmark, whose krona is pegged to the euro, matched the ECB's move and cut by 75 basis points to 4.25%.
Jean-Claude Trichet, the president of the European Central Bank, said the d
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde