Source: Associated Press
Japan's central bank kept monetary policy unchanged Tuesday in an emergency meeting under its new governor that was aimed at helping the country's fragile economy through the impact of a war in Iraq. It is boosting spending to purchase commercial bank shares.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations