"It is possible they should introduce new increases to keep inflation in line with objectives but this will have to be done after evaluating the pace of the economy," he told Spanish newspaper La Razon.
He added that some risks existed for the U.S. economy if the decelera
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting