Under the government plans, to be set out on Wednesday, people who cannot afford a home at the current time would be able to share the cost with the government and a mortgage lender in an attempt to get more people owning property.
"Of course they run the risk of pushing up
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations