It will continue to gain from Bahrain's strong economic prospects and the growing economic integration taking place among the GCC states, he told members of the Finance Committee of the French Senate.
The seven-member team was led by committee president Jean Arthius, accompanied by French Ambassador Malika Berak.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting