The government of Zimbabwe on Tuesday announced that it would abolish the highest denomination of the country's currency in circulation within 60 days as one way to curb the current cash shortage that has hit the country.
Zimbabwe is in its fourth month of a l
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows