Presiding judge Soebardi said on Monday that the trial could not he held sooner because one of the judges intended to perform the haj pilgrimage.
Sjahril is being tried for allegedly abusing his authority in the illegal disbursement of Rp 904 billion (US$86.9 million) in Indonesian Bank Restructuring Agency (IBRA) funds to Bank Bali in 1999.
Curiously, Rp 546
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde