Prat-Gay, whose tenure at the bank came to an end on September 23, has won widespread respect for the results he produced in 20 challenging months as central bank governor from the end of 2002.
Prat-Gay ensured that Argentina's much-needed economic reco
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations