Brash was responding to questions after delivering a speech to the Canterbury Employers Chamber of Commerce in Christchurch.
"Australia is not doing too badly. The U.S. is showing encouraging signs of improvement, but Japan is unclear. It has very large non performing loans in the banking system," he
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations