In a circular, Hong Kong Monetary Authority's Deputy Chief Executive David Carse also called on institutions that find suspicious accounts or transactions to contact authorities.
He said if deposits were held in Hong Kong by bin Laden and his associates, they would likely
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde