The presidents and governors of central banks of the second West Africa Monetary Zone will meet in Accra, Ghana, next month to decide where to locate the West African Central Bank (WACB).
Nigeria is a major contender in the jostle for the location of WACB which will replace the central banks of all member states i
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power