The CNAPS will be used to solve the long-existing problem of inter-bank capital payment clearance and settlement in China.
The CNAPS, made up of a large-sum, real-time payment network and a small-sum, volume payment network, will access 8,964 commercial banks and nodes across 324 cities in China. This system is pla
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- Nigerian state uses central bank as ‘piggy bank’ – MPC member
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms