The government's regulatory reform, which is currently under study, "will not include any provision or hypothesis related to the Bank of Italy's brief," the prime minister's office said in a statement.
A parliamentary commission Thursday presented a
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde