South Korea eased consumer credit card rules yesterday in an effort to boost the recession-hit economy as official indicators showed industrial activity remains sluggish.
Finance ministry officials said the government had eased restr
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations