"The central bank will manage call rates flexibly to stabilize consumer prices while helping ensure economic growth," the bank said in a report about the direction of monetary policy in 2007.
It said that prices will remain stable throughout the year and the economy will probably achieve its potential growth rate.
"Still, the central bank should pa
- Irish deputy governor warns hard Brexit is ‘entirely plausible’
- New Russian banknote provokes anger in Ukraine
- Low-paid jobs may explain flat Phillips curve – research
- G7 governors and ministers set out principles for assessing cyber security
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase