"The rate increase...won't put a brake on growth, which remains stable and strong enough to face monetary tightening that is in any case limited in nominal terms," Liebscher, who is also governor of the Bank of Austria, told financial daily Il Sole-24 Ore.
Protectionism is Europe's biggest th
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push