In its second-quarter monetary policy report, the PBOC said that a "basket of policies" are needed to address the problem, arguing once again against a sole focus on exchange rate adjustment.
"The most fundamental way to solve large surpluses in international payments is to expand consumption and cut the savings rate. The exchang
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development