MPs recommended that the Assembly's Budgets Committee should investigate allegations that the officials had profited in this way, but did pass their budgets for 2007/08.
They criticised the central bank for its actions on consumer loans, which they said had
- Supervisory lessons: resolution is a ‘dirty business’
- Key Brexit vote complicates outlook for UK economy
- European auditors ask lawmakers for increased access to ECB documents
- Switzerland grants fintech firms access to interbank payment system
- BIS’s Borio calls on economists to take money more seriously