MPs recommended that the Assembly's Budgets Committee should investigate allegations that the officials had profited in this way, but did pass their budgets for 2007/08.
They criticised the central bank for its actions on consumer loans, which they said had
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms
- Strike halts Australian banknote production