Source: Associated Press
Greece will issue a commemorative euro2 coin for the Athens Olympics and use proceeds to help fund 2004 projects, the country's central bank governor said Monday.
Nicholas Garganas said the coin will be issued on Jan. 1, 2004. He made the announcement after meetin
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré
- Rising rates seen as main risk by reserve managers