"It is expected that the negative impact (on inflation) by the rise in oil prices and the strengthening of the US dollar versus the euro will be contained next year," central bank governor Lucas Papademos said in an interim monetary policy report to Greece's parliament.
"On the basis of these
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development