Iran's Shetab system, a banking system connecting all Iranian banks for use of ATM cards, was connected to the ATM banking system of Bahrain on Wednesday, providing the customers of Iranian and Bahraini banks with the opportunity to use both countries' ATM machines.
The cooperation is the first in a series to connect Iranian ATM system and those
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit