Iran's Shetab system, a banking system connecting all Iranian banks for use of ATM cards, was connected to the ATM banking system of Bahrain on Wednesday, providing the customers of Iranian and Bahraini banks with the opportunity to use both countries' ATM machines.
The cooperation is the first in a series to connect Iranian ATM system and those
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré