Source: Le Monde
The Bank of France, the French central bank, is preparing to sell about 100m euros' worth of property assets in the Paris area, according to a recent press report which cites union sources.
According to the report, the bank will sell 32 residential and commercial properties in 2003, and 118 in 2004, amounting to 20 per cent of the rental property it owns in Paris.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde