"Our focus should not be on short-term economic stimulus policy measures but to improve economic fundamentals although it may put a burden on households and companies," he said.
Lee said in the speech that he is aware of the widely divided view on the economic conditions between the central bank and the private sector. Such a difference makes it difficu
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Rising rates seen as main risk by reserve managers
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré