"The baht has gained this week in line with other currencies in the region," Pridiyathorn told reporters in Bangkok today. "Still, its pace of gain has been much slower than other currencies such as the Singapore dollar because of the central bank's action."
The Bank of Thailand have prepared an em
- Latvian police detain central bank governor on corruption charges
- Ireland withdraws Lane’s nomination for ECB vice president
- Saudi Arabia’s Alkholifey on economic restructuring, reserves and cyber security
- Central banks mull securities lending as response to low yields
- ECB orders Latvia to shutter bank over laundering allegations