Following a speech Gramlich said in a question and answer session, "It could if you don't have a credible central bank."
"I think we (the Fed) have enough freedom of action that, even if deficits are large, we can prevent that from becoming inflationary," h
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power